ShopPad's Infinite Options app lets you create an unlimited amount of custom product fields including text, numbers, calendars, checkboxes, dropdown menus, etc. And Exportify can definitely help you export those custom options in a CSV or Excel file so order fulfillment is fast and accurate.
1. Customers select customizations on the product page.
Infinite Options lets you add unlimited customizations and options to your product listings. You can offer a huge range of options to your customers directly on your product detail page.
2. Option selections are displayed on the Shopify order admin.
Each product in an order will have the selected custom options in your Shopify Order Admin.
3. Exportify exports the custom options so you can fulfill them with ease.
No matter which options you offer, Exportify can be configured to put the selected options for each product in a custom CSV or Excel export file to help make fulfillment accurate and efficient.
Whether you handle fulfillment in-house or work with a 3PL provider, Exportify can deliver any row-based export file with all product options in their own columns. This is available with all Exportify export methods.
How to set up Exportify for custom options
- Have both Exportify and ShopPad Infinite Options installed in your Shopify store.
- Send a sample file (Excel, CSV, or any delimited text format you need) to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your shop’s .myshopify.com domain.
- We will set up your custom Exportify file layout and let you know when it’s ready to test (usually less than 2 to 3 business days).
Custom Exportify configuration/setup costs
- Setup is free ($0.00) during your 15-day free trial of Exportify.
- Small updates to your configuration are included in your $19/month Exportify subscription.
- If you need a major change to the file layout (changing your 3PL or in-house software) we charge a one-time fee of $99.
Get Exportify from the Shopify App Store
Every Shopify merchant gets a free custom export file setup during your 15-day free trial. Add Exportify to your shop from the Shopify App Store.